Saturday 14 February 2009

Champagne & Ceiling Tiles

My final day didn't go as well as I'd planned...I had to give my MacBook a bit of a restart as it couldn't hack everything going on at once - but to be honest I think I could have done with a re-boot too! I was so frustrated with myself that I was behind...which of course then made me worse & I couldn't concentrate...which led to a bit of a shocker on Photoshop. :S  After a chat with Liz we agreed I should carry the project on so I get an actual finished thing from this as well as the experience of working with the lovely Lingo team. That's the plan for today! :)

The reason I'm writing this today is because we had a launch party for one of Lingo's clients - JK Construction. The big boss was kind enough to treat us all to a meal at Arbuckle's restaurant  to celebrate his website going live. So after some good food & even better banter the Champagne came out, (Mumm's the word! ;)  lmfao!), but when the second bottle came out a ceiling tile got took out! Ooopsy! We then proceeded to remove & sign the back ceiling tile...with my trusty Berol fine liner - ha ha! So we now have a little Arbuckle's, JK construction & Lingo Design time capsule...woo! :)  How many launch parties can say they done that huh!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment