Monday 9 February 2009

Mischief & Mayhem

Today was a funny ol' day really, it was a Monday thats for sure. Besides the mischievous start, there was the mayhem of technological issues...my macbook being one of them. What was worse though is that I seem to be having a mind meltdown every time I think 'website.' There's nothing wrong with my work according to Steve...so that's good enough for me! lol. I've got all the basics right, by basics I mean - grids, typography, white space, etc...all that stuff we have drummed into us in the first year, I just don't seem to be able to get the creative bit right...which is a bad, bad thing to happen. :(  I'm keeping a P.M.A for tomorrow though...that's a Tuesday - already it's got to be better. *Touches wood, crosses fingers, etc* I just have to keep remembering my pep talk from Steve...& that throwing a 'designer strop' isn't the way forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment