Wednesday 11 February 2009

Laptop Sandwich by Peanut Jones

I finally did it - I linked the greatest idea ever to the super secret squirrel project...Woooooooo! It was such a relief...Liz had said Friday that she was impressed with how I'd done - & I thought I was gonna blow it just because my brain can't cope with thinking 'website' & goes into sheer panic. I'm not out of the woods yet though...got to get it all finished by 5 o'clock Friday! :S  I'm glad Liz is as eccentric as me when it come to ideas...I mean who else would but my food to put in their laptop!?! lmao...all will be explained soon I promise. All in all I feel I've had a productive day - ok...I had a 'moment' & was called Peanut Jones by Craig, but I've learnt some invaluable illustrator & photoshop skills from Steve, (providing my brain manages to remember them), and I finally know what I'm doing for the website. Woo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment