Wednesday 4 February 2009

Designer - blue jumper Wednesday

Today was rather hectic. First thing Steve was collecting his PowerBook from Mr Mac doctor, occupational hazard for designers, but he also acquired various other computer parts. It was as we were unloading these from his car that Craig pointed out that Steve & I were wearing the same colour jumpers and declared the day 'designer - blue jumper Wednesday' ...which we high fived on to make official. I think he was just jealous because he didn't have a cool blue jumper on like us - ha ha! Liz was out dealing with the photography end of things while this was happening, and returned just before Craig had to go out and do some techy stuff, then Claire had to go see the accountant to sort the financial things. It felt more real, not that it hasn't the past few days, but it was just cool to see everyone on the go doing stuff and then quickly filling each other in. 

My day was quite productive too. I made a mind map to try to keep a complete record of my research & ideas for the super secret squirrel project I'm working on. Then I made a few adjustments to the website I did Monday...this was just after writing some of my sla for my final major project on my lunch break. How's that for dedication huh! Not gonna lie though...I found it a bit hard to switch between the project I've been given & my sla. I'm hoping its just a one off because I thought I was getting better at managing different projects. I think this maybe another skill I need to brush up on...hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment