Saturday 7 February 2009

Chippy Friday & Tunage!

Everyone in the Lingo studio was so relieved it was Friday...since we were the only people in the Downham Market area that were hardcore enough to actually put in a full week. Ha ha ha! I had plenty of work experience duties to cary out, such as: the biscuit run, I was even relied on to choose a pack myself...a challenge I absolutely nailed I'll have you know! ;)  I also was entrusted to do the chippy run & post office run...I didn't mind though - it's part of the experience. Besides, 'there's nothing like a bit of fresh air to sort ya owt!' 

Project wise I sketched a few layout ideas out...even though they look a bit 'tarded I know I have to get the crap out before I get to the good stuff in there. I'm sure I'll come up with something I can work with...I'm not expecting any miracles - but Liz says she's impressed so far! :$  The old skool tunage I imposed on the team went down a treat...so I'm sure that helped my case. He he! Not gonna lie though...my favourite part of the day was the 5 o'clock pint - it was very much needed. So much so that I'm writing this on the Saturday instead of straight after work like the rest of the week. I mean - I had to celebrate my first full week of work! :D  Be rude not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment