Monday 2 February 2009

Let it snow!?!

No thanks to the snow...I managed to make it to the Lingo studio for 9 o'clock, (Not an easy feat for a student I'll have you know), but with plenty of tea, & crunch creams & chocolate chip cookies, I got that brain I was told to remember to function. Or 'used my loaf' if you will! ;)  

My first task, and main task of the day, was on the area of Graphic Design I fear most - Websites! Lucky for me Liz was looking for a point of view from someone that didn't know anything about designing a website...that I'm an expert at. All in all it went well...had a few minor hiccups due to my own actions - or things that were in Craig's department. Tee he he! Steve did give me a 5 minute crash course in codes...so I now understand more - but there is no danger in me creating my own website from scratch anytime soon. Just goes to show that you do learn more if you ask questions...but be careful not to say anything to stupid, like: 'why can't you just do that in word & paste it in like that bit?' Oopsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment