Thursday 5 February 2009

Motown Thursday

Today's tasks were pretty much the same as yesterday's - working on the super secret squirrel project...but after a unusual brain wave in the morning, (it was even more shocking that it was in the morning!), I came up with some useful stuff. I think the Motown tuneage helped a lot...I'm sure Craig's display of dance moves did too of course. :S  I definitely know for sure now that I work better in a relaxed, fun environment than in a quiet, solemn one...luckily that's easy in the lovely Lingo studio. Productiveness is of course paramount, but it helps no end that everyone is so chilled out & easy to get on with. Especially since I've got the scariest of tasks to do tomorrow...designing a website - but as in a seriously serious one this time! Argh!!! I'm sure I'll be fine though...no pressure!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment