Thursday 12 February 2009

'Hey I know you...your the guy from the deli!'

I got to play with the white board today...it was fun! :)  When I say play I mean draw out layouts for the website I'm working on, helped by the power of a toasted hot cross bun and a cup of tea - ta very much Chicken. :) I quite liked doing it this way...I don't know why. It could be because it was a different way, (after 4years of the same method it gets a bit repetitive), or maybe I'm just easily pleased!?! I got a good layout out of this, which luckily Liz agreed with, but there was still something missing. 

Liz: 'Its a word, like what you just said...its quite a long word & begins with a vowel.' 
Me: 'Umm...I was thinking relationship...but that doesn't begin with a vowel' 
(Pmsl...sorry Liz I'm just crap at those sort of things!) 

The answer was 'interaction' ...there was nothing relating the client to the content of the page. So out came the white board again, (yay!), and I put together a storyboard. (That's where the title of this blog came from...incase you thought I'd finally completely lost it! lol). Again Liz liked it...but I still wasn't quite there. I'm gonna nail it tomorrow though - well I have too...it's my last day as part of the Lingo team! :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment